In this Agreement, “we”, “our”, and “us’ as applicable, means Adventure Destinations International, operated by Thompson’s Camps LP and Twin Falls LP by their general partner, 101035076 Saskatchewan Ltd. (“Adventure Destinations”), and the affiliates of Adventure Destinations.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
When you apply for residency under the Artists in Missinipe Churchill Residency Program, you agree as follows by completing your application with us:
1. We may collect personal information from you, including the following:
- Information about or establishing your identity, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, business or occupation and date of birth
- Personal identification, such as a drivers’ license to verify your address
- Information about your guest, where you are requesting that a guest attend the residency program with you
2. We may collect this information from a number of sources, including you, the application you complete with us, from your references and from other available sources. You confirm that you have obtained the consent of your guest to disclose his or her personal information to us.
3. The personal information we collect from you may be used or disclosed to any of our affiliates and our respective employees, agents, and professional advisors for the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity
- To determine whether you are eligible for the Artists in Missinipe Churchill Residency Program
- To arrange for accommodations, travel and for other purposes relating to your potential residency with the Artists in Missinipe Churchill Residency Program, including the potential display of your work in art gallerie
- To contact you
We may also post your name and other personal information on the WeTu and/or Adventure Destinations websites or promotional materials.
4. We may use third party service providers to process or handle personal information on our behalf or to assist us with various services related to the services we provide to you, and you acknowledge and agree that we may release information about you to them. Some of our service providers may be located outside of Canada. As such, your personal information may be subject to the laws of jurisdictions other than Canada.
6. If we sell our company or an affiliate or any part thereof, we may release the information we hold about you to the prospective purchaser. We will require any prospective purchaser to protect the information provided and to use it in a manner that is consistent with how we protect your information.
7. You agree that all information that you give us will, at any time, be true and complete. If any personal information changes or becomes inaccurate or out of date, you are required to advise us so we can update our records. You can review and amend the information we have collected about you (subject to any legal restrictions) by contacting us at the email address below.
Protection and Retention of your Personal Information
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is protected. We will contractually require that persons or organizations to whom your personal information is disclosed will also use reasonable protection measures and that such persons or organizations refrain from further disclosing this personal information without your consent, except as provided in this Agreement.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected. We may keep your personal information even if you do not participate in the our residency program, if it is needed for the purposes of this Agreement or where we are required by law to keep it. When your personal information is no longer required for our purposes, we will delete and/or destroy, erase or make anonymous this information.
Withdrawal of Consent
By providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information as set out above.
Subject to contractual, regulatory or legal obligations, you may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, or you may withdraw your consent to our further collection, use or disclosure of information at any time in the future by giving us reasonable notice. You cannot refuse our collection, use and disclosure of information required by law, by regulatory bodies or by third party service providers that are essential to your participation in the Artists in Missinipe Churchill River Residency Program.
If you have questions relating to this Privacy Agreement or wish to withdraw consent to use your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that indicating that you wish to unsubscribe to our e-mail list, will not be regarded as a withdrawal of consent. Likewise, withdrawing consent directly with the persons or organizations to whom your personal information has been disclosed will not withdraw the consent that you are providing to us by accepting this Privacy Agreement unless you contact us at the e-mail address above.
This Privacy Agreement may change from time to time. Any changes are effective as of the date the changes are posted.